We will contact you shortly
We are your trusted lender for Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) Loans. Prysma has helped Non-US citizen families in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, & Florida realize their dream of home ownership.
We specialize in ITIN (Tax ID) loans for homeowners with products and lending solutions designed for First Time Home Buyers, Refinances and more. No Social Security or Green Card required.
Our experienced loan professionals sit down with you to find the best rates and loan options for you and your family. We are your dedicated partners in home ownership.
Fill out the form or call today to learn how Tax ID loans may be the right solution for you. (855) 906-3416
What Is a ITIN (Tax ID) Loan?
Tax ID loans are mortgage loans that do not require applicants to have a Social Security or Green Card.
What Do I Need To Qualify?
● ITIN program only requires valid copy of passport and copy of ITIN cardMinimum of 15% down payment
● 15% down qualified borrowers based on scores and income ratios. Down payment varies from 20% to 30%
● No scores required
● Borrowers needs 3 alternative tradelines to be considered and need at least 25% down payment
● This is a full doc loan but 24 months Bank Statements may be used for self-employed borrower to qualify (PERSONAL BANK STATEMENTS ONLY OR DBA)
● For W2 borrower we only use W2 and pay stubs to qualify
● Max Debt To Income ratio is 43% but can go up to 50% with compensating factors
● No seasoning assets required
What Are The Benefits Of a ITIN (Tax ID) Mortgage?
Homeownership can be difficult to accomplish for Non-US citizens who live and work in the United States. Many within the immigrant population do not have a social security number and have a limited credit history. This often disqualifies them for obtaining a conventional mortgage loan.
At Prysma, we work with these individuals, offering an affordable ITIN mortgage lending program that allows potential homeowners with a ITIN (Individual Tax Identification number) instead of a Social Security number to purchase their dream home.
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.