We will contact you shortly
For years, Prysma has helped military veterans and their families throughout Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Florida realize their dream of home ownership. Making us Connecticut’s most trusted lender for VA Loans.
We offer VA loans products and lending solutions designed for First Time Home Buyers, Refinances and more. Disabled Veterans may even qualify for additional benefits.
Our experienced loan professionals sit down with you to find the best rates and loan options for you and your family. We are your dedicated partners in home ownership.
Fill out the form or call today to learn how VA loans may be the right solution for you. (855) 906-3416
What is a VA Loan?
VA loans are mortgage loans for veterans or active duty personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Reserves, or National Guard.
What Do I Need to Qualify?
● Unlike most loan programs, credit score, bankruptcy, or foreclosure won’t determine if you qualify for a loan. If you have been financially unstable, but have maintained on-time payments recently, you may still qualify.
● Unlike most conventional loans, VA mortgage loans don’t require a money down payment when you take it out.
● VA loans may be assumable. As long as the assuming loaner has VA eligibility, the existing loan can be transferred.
● You must have proof of prior service or active duty in any of the previously stated military branches.
● The candidate must not have been dishonorably discharged in order to qualify for a VA loan.
What are the benefits of a VA Loan?
Homeownership can be difficult to accomplish for veterans or families of veterans who are struggling with stable income. Many do not have the means of obtaining a conventional loan, which is why VA loans are a good solution.
Most VA loans don’t require money down, which can save homeowners a substantial amount of money. The Interest rates are also much lower than that of a conventional loan with the option of refinancing as well.
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.