We will contact you shortly
In Poughkeepsie, NY, Prysma Lending Group is the trusted lender to offer both conventional and unconventional loans. We have been able to assist families and individuals in realizing the possibilities and options to owning their own home. Our team of mortgage loan originators is here to lay out the best options for your mortgage based on your financial situation. We have two offices located in Connecticut at your convenience:
If you have any questions, you can fill out the form or give us a call at (855) 782-0862.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Poughkeepsie
There is no government financing for The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) loans offered, nor do they back or insure the loans. The lender is responsible for the financing and mortgaging. Our Prysma conventional loan options are:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: This type of loan is excellent for the Poughkeepsie homeowner that is organized and reliable to make month-to-month payments. A set fixed rate determines the monthly payment amount in exchange for a set down payment. The market and interest variables do not impact your payments and financing for paying the mortgage.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan:For Poughkeepsie homeowners who are planning on keeping the house for only a short period of time, ARM loans are a perfect option. ARM loans have a lower rate during the initial period but are fluctuating based on the market conditions and index rates. Your rate could be lower or higher on different months but limits the maximum amount the rate can increase. When the ARM loan is determined, an interest cap will be negotiated and placed on your mortgage.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Poughkeepsie
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Federal Housing Administration offers FHA loans backed by the government and insured through the Lender. FHA loans have lower down payments, lower closing costs, and even lower interest rates. The lender can offer you a better deal. Still, borrowers must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a steady employment history within the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: Borrowers with a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) can still be offered a loan even if they are non-US citizens. The borrower does not have to have a social security number, credit score, or green card.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans looking for a mortgage loan in Poughkeepsie can apply for a VA loan that includes lower interest rates compared to conventional and no need for a down payment. The veteran must show proof of military service, no dishonorable discharge, and other financial information.
Mortgage Refinancing in Poughkeepsie
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing options here at Prysma offer adjustments to your monthly payments. The adjustments can include increasing or decreasing interest rates or monthly payments to pay less throughout the loan or pay off the loan more rapidly. With mortgage refinancing, we want to offer options for our borrower’s lifestyles and financial needs to better your financial situation.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Poughkeepsie
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgage options are great for homeowners over the age of 62 and want to exchange their current equity for cash. The exchange comes with the ownership of the home, and Prysma pays you rather than paying monthly payments for the mortgage. The borrower does not have to make payments until the house is vacated and sold. The cash is an excellent line for another form of income monthly for retired borrowers.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Connecticut and New York. Each step of our process will be guided by one of our loan specialists to assist you in any way possible. You can work with us over the phone, online, and in person.
Our office locations are here at your convenience to meet with us at one of our Connecticut offices at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Poughkeepsie, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.