We will contact you shortly
Prysma Lending Group has two conveniently located locations at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT. Our team of dedicated mortgage loan originators is ready to serve New York City clients for all their home mortgage loan needs at our offices.
We have been the top of the line lender of both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans for years and are experienced in assisting individuals and families with understanding their mortgage options. We have many types of loan options and rates to circumstantial factors that could potentially be impacting your New York City home mortgage.
To learn more about our lending options at Prysma or to schedule an appointment with one of our qualified mortgage loan specialists, call our team at (855) 906-3416 or fill out our online form.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in New York City
Conventional loans are not backed or insured by a government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). The lender, Prysma will fund the mortgage and we offer two different options of conventional loans, including fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: The fixed-rate loans require a down payment and monthly payments to be made by a borrower with a simple fixed rate. The fixed-rate loan is the best type of loan because the borrower is able to make the same payment every month which is sustainable for individual financial needs.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate Loans are a type of mortgage loan that starts with a lower rate during the initial period of the loan and then fluctuates based on index rates and market conditions. ARM loans will have a negotiated cap that will limit the maximum amount that the rate can increase. NYC clients can get an ARM loan if they are homeowners that only want to keep their homes for only a short amount of time.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in New York City
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are unconventional loans that are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government agency. Even though the loans are government-backed, they are insured by the lender. Prysma is able to offer you an even better deal, including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or even lower interest rates. To obtain this type of loan, the borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment history within the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: Prysma will offer this type of loan to those who are employed, have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). A Tax ID Loan is a great loan option for potential homeowners that do not have a Social Security number, a credit score, or a Green Card.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: The Veterans Administration (VA) are unconventional loans offered to our valued military clients that are backed by the VA. Most of the VA loans that are offered do not require a down payment and also offer even lower interest rates than conventional loans. To obtain the VA loan, proof of military service, disclosure of prior finances, and confirmation of no dishonorable discharge are required.
Mortgage Refinancing in New York City
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing options are available for existing homeowners in New York City who want to reduce monthly mortgage payments, have lower loan rates, or have access to their home equity. Prysma will offer specialized mortgage refinancing options based on your needs to allow you more financial freedom.
Reverse Mortgage Options in New York City
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgage options are here for homeowners in New York City that want to reduce their monthly mortgage payments or reduce their interest rates. Our mortgage loan specialists will discuss your possible refinancing options that we offer here at Prysma. Reverse mortgages allow you to choose the best option that fits your financial and lifestyle needs by exchanging home equity for cash.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group has helped thousands of clients obtain their homeownership status with the help of our team of dedicated loan specialists. We have earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups. Our top priority is assisting our clients through the decision making and home buying process. You can reach our team with any questions or at our two locations in Danbury and Bridgeport, CT. Our team is dedicated to working to fit your mortgage needs so that you won’t experience further financial challenges.
Our two Connecticut offices which are located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout New York City, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.