We will contact you shortly
Here at Prysma Lending Group, our team of Mortgage Loan Originators is here to serve clients in the Middletown, NY area for any mortgage loan needs. We have two locations in Connecticut at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT, to help you through the mortgage loan process.
Our team can provide individuals and families with both conventional and unconventional loans. The mortgage loan originators will assist you with the process and help you understand the options and rates for your Middletown mortgage.
Get started today by scheduling an appointment with our team to ask any questions you may have about our lending options. You can also give us a call at 1-855-782-0862 or, at your convenience, fill out the form to explore your Middletown loan options.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Middletown
The conventional loan is not covered or insured by government agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma, the lender, will handle the mortgage funding offering two conventional loan options:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan will allow the borrower to make their down payment and monthly payments calculated based on a simple fixed rate. The loan payment will stay the same monthly.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate loan is a mortgage loan that starts with a rate and can fluctuate based on index rates and the current market conditions. ARM loans will have a negotiated cap that allows for a limit on the maximum increase rate. The ARM loans are best for Middletown clients that only want to keep their homes for a shorter period.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Middletown
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration backs an FHA loan, but the loan is insured by the lender (Prysma). A lender can potentially offer a better deal for lower payments and interest rates. The applicant must have a valid social security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and two years of steady employment.
● Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan is excellent for individuals that do not have a social security number, a credit score, or a Green Card. Prysma is able to offer for clients who have an individual tax identification number (ITIN), passport, and are employed.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration loan is offered for our military clients, which allows for no down payments and lower interest rates. These loans require proof of military service, disclosure of financials, and confirmation for no dishonorable discharge.
Mortgage Refinancing in Middletown
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Middletown homeowners can reduce monthly mortgage payments, loan rates and increase equity in their homes with Prysma’s refinancing options. We are a lender that specializes in refinancing options that will fit with your financial and home needs for individuals or families.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Middletown
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgages in Middletown allow for the reduction of monthly mortgage payments or interest rates. Our loan officers will work with you to ensure that this option is suitable for your individual needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
The loan specialists for Prysma Lending Group have helped thousands of clients through the process of finding the home of their dreams through mortgages. Prysma has been at the top of the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best home lending groups. Our clients stay as our top priority for assisting them through the decision-making and mortgage process. We understand our client’s needs and ensure that our clients will have a mortgage that won’t add financial strains to individuals’ plans. You can meet with our loan specialists at our two Connecticut locations in Danbury and Bridgeport to see what your loan needs might be.
Prysma Office Locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Middletown, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.