We will contact you shortly
Prysma Lending Group has two locations for our clients’ convenience at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT. At our two office locations, our team of mortgage loan originators works to serve our Long Beach clients for any mortgage loan needs for individuals or families.
Through our years of experience, the team here at Prysma can provide both conventional and unconventional loans and assist many individuals in understanding their mortgage options. Our team will cover loan options and circumstantial factors among our array of mortgages.
Give us a call today at 1-855-782-0862 to schedule an appointment with one of our loan specialists or to ask any questions about the lending process with Prysma. At your convenience, you can also fill out the form to get started on your Long Beach mortgage.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Long Beach
Conventional loans are not covered or insured by government agencies like the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Lenders, such as Prysma, will handle the mortgage funding and offers two types of conventional loans:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-rate loans offer down payments and monthly payments to be calculated on a simple fixed rate for the borrower. The loan payment starts the same for all the monthly payments.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate loan is a type of loan that starts with a rate but can fluctuate based on index rates and current market conditions. ARM loans are capped with a negotiated rate that allows for a limit on the maximum increase rate. This type of loan is great for Long Beach clients who plan to keep their homes for a short time.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Long Beach
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration will back this loan but does not insure it. The lender (Prysma) will insure the loan. In this case, the lender can offer better deals for lower payments and interest rates. To obtain an FHA loan, the applicant needs a valid social security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and proof of employment for at least two years.
● Tax ID Loan: Tax ID loans are perfect for individuals that do not have a valid social security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma can offer this loan to those who have an individual tax identification number (ITIN), passport, and employment.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration loans are offered for military clients, which offer no down payments and low-interest rates. To obtain this type of loan, you need proof of military service, financial disclosure, and confirmation of no dishonorable discharge.
Mortgage Refinancing in Long Beach
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing options for Long Beach homeowners will assist with reducing monthly mortgage payments, loan rates and increase the equity of homes through the refinancing options. Prysma is a lender that offers refinancing options to fit everyone’s financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Long Beach
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgages for Long Beach clients allow for monthly mortgage payments or interest rates to be significantly reduced. Our loan officers will work with you to ensure that a reverse mortgage is suitable for your needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group’s team of loan specialists has had the opportunity to help thousands of clients through the loan process and finding their dream homes. Prysma has been at the top of the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best lending groups in the state. Our clients have always been our top priority while we assist them with decision-making during the mortgage process. We want to make sure that our clients don’t face more financial struggles while searching for a loan. You can meet with our loan specialists at our two Connecticut offices in both Danbury and Bridgeport to discuss your loan options.
Prysma Office Locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Long Beach, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.