We will contact you shortly
At Prysma Lending Group, our team of mortgage loan originators are steadfast in their commitment to serve Lockport clients with their mortgage loan needs. We have two locations in Connecticut at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT to conveniently meet with our loan specialists.
Our team can provide conventional and unconventional loans to both individuals and families. The mortgage loan originator will assist you through every step of the process and will help to understand all your Lockport mortgage options.
Call our team of loan specialists today at 1-855-782-0862 to discuss your options or schedule an appointment to hear more about lending options. You can also fill out the form through our website to explore your Lockport mortgage loan options.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Lockport
A conventional loan is not covered or insured by government agencies like the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) for this loan type. Prysma offers two types of conventional loan options:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-rate loans allow for a down payment and monthly payments based on the borrower’s simple fixed rate. This type of loan stays the same each month.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: The adjustable-rate loan is a mortgage loan that has a start rate but then fluctuates based on market conditions and index rates. These ARM loans have a limit on maximum increase rate allower, which is a negotiated cap on the rate. This type is perfect for those that will only keep their house for a short time.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Lockport
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration will back this loan but does not insure it because the lender (Prysma) insures it. For FHA loans, the lender is able to offer better deals for lower payments and lower interest rates. FHA loan requires the applicant to have a valid social security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and proof of employment for at least two years.
● Tax ID Loan: Tax ID loans are great for clients that do not have a valid social security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma is able to offer this loan to those who have an individual tax identification number (ITIN), passport, and employment history.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration loans are offered for our military clients, which offer no down payments and low interest rates. Requirements for this loan are proof of military service, disclosure of finances, and confirmation of no dishonorable discharge.
Mortgage Refinancing in Lockport
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Lockport homeowners can explore the refinancing options, which allows for lower monthly mortgage payments, loan rates, and an increase in equity. Prysma’s refinancing options are designed for all homeowner’s financial needs to be met.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Lockport
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgages allow for Lockport clients to make monthly payments and interest rates to be reduced. The loan officers will work with you to ensure that this type of loan meets your needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Through our years of experience, Prysma Lending Group has had the opportunity to work with thousands of clients through the loan process and finding their dream home. Prysma has been at the forefront of marketplace charts since 2003 and is considered one of the best lending groups. Over the decades, our clients have been the top priority and will continue to be as we assist with decision-making and the loan process. We will ensure that you get the best loan option, so you don’t face more financial challenges. You can meet with our team of loan specialists at our Connecticut offices in Danbury and Bridgeport to discuss your potential loan options.
Prysma Office Locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Lockport, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.