We will contact you shortly
If you are in the market for a conventional or unconventional loan, then look no further than the team of advisors here at Prysma Lending Group.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced advisors serving Kingston is on hand to take care of your every need. We have experience with the simplest of loans to the most complex and are prepared to meet the needs of all our valued clients.
To learn more about our superior services or to begin steps toward your own home ownership, give a call out to our team at (855) 906-3416. or you can simply fill out the form on our website.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Kingston
A conventional loan offers rates set up by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac but is not backed by a government agency. These two agencies provide standardized mortgage lending options here in the U.S.
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-rate loans never increase over time like those loans that have variable rates. A fixed-rate loan affords you just that – a fixed interest rate and a fixed mortgage payment throughout the life of the loan.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: A loan whose rate adjusts during the life of the loan is referred to as an adjustable-rate mortgage. Some of these ARM loans have a cap that limits the amount the rate can actually increase. For buyers who plan to pay off their loan within a specific timeframe or those who will not be faced with financial hardships when the rates increase, an ARM may be the perfect choice for you.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Kingston
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans are guaranteed by the government and provide government insurance through the lender. There are certain requirements to obtain an FHA loan including (1) you must be a US citizen with lawful residence here in the U.S.; (2) you must have a valid Social Security number; and (3) you must possess a steady employment record for the prior two years. The specialists here at Prysma provide all our Kingston clients a variety of loan options that may include moderate down payments, lower interest rates, and reduced closing costs.
● Tax ID Loan: If you are not a U.S. citizen and have no Social Security number, valid credit score, or Green Card, but you do have a current passport and/or a Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you may be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For all our military service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses of service members, here at Prysma Lending we provide Veterans Administration (VA) Loans. VA loans are ideal for building, purchasing, repairing, retaining, or adapting a home specific to the personal occupancy needs of military personnel. Our team is equipped to provide loan guarantee benefits and other housing-related options with favorable terms that meet the needs of our military borrowers.
Mortgage Refinancing in Kingston
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are an existing Kingston homeowner looking to access the equity in your home, obtain a lower rate or reduce your monthly payment, the team here at Prysma is on hand to provide you with top-rated mortgage refinancing options. Our team is steadfast in our commitment to provide clients with a mortgage that suits their financial needs as well as their lifestyle.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Kingston
Reverse Mortgage Options: For individuals over the age of 62 looking to supplement their income, perhaps pay off their mortgage, or even have a need to pay for a variety of healthcare expenses, it may be in your best interest to consider Reverse Mortgage. A Reverse Mortgage provides you with means of converting the equity in your home into cash and all without having to sell your home or incur additional monthly payments. Here at Prysma, our loan specialists are on hand to answer all your questions with regard to a Reverse Mortgage and determine whether or not this complicated loan option is right for you, keeping in mind that when you use the equity in your home, there are fewer assets available to you and to your heirs as well.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Having helped thousands of Kingston clients find and purchase their dream homes, the dedicated team of loan specialists here at the Prysma Lending Group take pride in our well-deserved marketplace presence since 2003. We have been referred to, time and time again, as your go-to company for all your mortgage loan needs. Our clients are our number one priority here at Prysma Lending Group and our team is steadfast in our commitment to always do right by our clients and in working alongside them with all their important decision making. We strive to ensure that clients can comfortably afford their mortgages without enduring financial struggles. We have two locations in Connecticut to serve and offer a variety of effective mortgage loan options.
Our two Connecticut offices are conveniently located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Kingston, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.