We will contact you shortly
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have two locations for our client’s convenience to meet with our team of highly qualified Mortgage Loan Originators. Our locations are in Connecticut at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT. We take pride in serving Hicksville clients with their mortgage loan needs.
We offer both conventional and unconventional loans for many years to our clients. Our priority is to help individuals and families understand all their mortgage loan options and pick the best choice for their financial needs. Our mortgage team covers all the loan options and rates that will impact your Hicksville mortgage.
To learn more about Prysma’s lending options or want to schedule an appointment with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators to give our team a call at (855) 906-3416. We look forward to hearing from you or, at your convenience, fill out the form located here.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Hicksville
Conventional mortgage loans are a common type of loan that is not backed or insured by any government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As the lender, the team here at Prysma is responsible for the mortgage funding. We are able to offer a variety of conventional loan options, including:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan requires the client to make a down payment and then make continuous monthly payments that are calculated with a simple fixed rate. A fixed-rate loan allows you to make the same mortgage payment month after month.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loans are mortgage loans offered here at Prysma that will start out with a lower rate during the initial period. The rate will fluctuate based on the index rates and market conditions, which means the rate will increase or decrease monthly. Adjustable-Rate loans are the best options for Hicksville homeowners that only plan on keeping their homes for a short period of time.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Hicksville
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government agency, unlike the conventional types of loans. Even though the loans are backed by the government, the lender will still insure the loan. Prysma, the lender, can find a better deal that can include but is not limited to lower down payments, lower closing costs, and also lower interest rates. Borrowers are required to have a valid social security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and display a steady employment history within the past two years to be eligible for FHA loans.
● Tax ID Loan: Tax ID loans are a great option for our potential borrowers that do not have a social security number, credit score, or a Green Card. Prysma is able to offer these borrowers a Tax ID loan if the borrower is employed, has a passport and an individual tax identification number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Prysma offers Veterans Administration (VA) loans to our valued military clients. VA loans require no down payment and much lower interest rates compared to the typical conventional loans. Borrowers applying for VA loans must give proof of military service and disclosure of prior financials. Clients must also confirm that there has been no dishonorable discharge to be eligible for the VA loan.
Mortgage Refinancing in Hicksville
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing options are available for our existing homeowners in Hicksville that want to reduce their monthly mortgage payments, lower loan rates, and want to access the equity in their homes. Here at Prysma, we can offer specialized mortgage refinancing options that are able to fit your lifestyle and assist with your individual financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Hicksville
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner in Hicksville who needs to reduce your monthly mortgage payment or interest rate, you can meet with one of our loan specialists to discuss our mortgage refinancing options. Our specialists will work closely with you to ensure that you choose the best option for your financial needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at the Prysma Lending Group, our team of committed loan specialists has helped so many Hicksville clients find and experience their homeownership dreams. We are proud to share that we earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups for New York and Connecticut. We strive to make our clients our number one priority and make sure to be able to assist with all the important decision-making that comes with mortgage loans. Through our years of experience, we will continue to enjoy our marketplace presence today, helping our clients. Our highly skilled specialists ensure that clients can comfortably afford their mortgages without the struggle of financial challenges brought on by more loans. We have two locations in Connecticut where our team of skilled loan specialists is ready to meet your financial needs. Reach out to our team today to be helped by our specialists in person at one of our offices.
Our two Connecticut offices are conveniently located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Hicksville, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.