We will contact you shortly
Here at Prysma Lending Group, our Mortgage Loan Originators have been providing guidance to Harrison families and individuals looking to purchase a home. Recognized as your trusted lender in Harrison, the team here at Prysma strives to educate our clients on the many mortgage options they can choose from. We offer various conventional and nonconventional loans and stand ready to meet the personal and financial needs of all our valued clients.
To learn more about the many services and options we offer here at Prysma, you can fill out the form located here or if you prefer, contact one of our staff directly today at (855) 513-8374.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Harrison
Here at Prysma, we provide the funding for conventional loans since they are not funded or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Conventional loans we offer here at Prysma Lending Group include:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: For individuals who are employed and have a steady monthly income a fixed-rate loan may be the perfect option. A fixed-rate loan allows individuals to make monthly mortgage payments and offer a fixed-rate and are the same payment amount each month throughout the life of the loan. However, a fixed-rate loan requires a down payment.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Homebuyers who are looking to purchase a home but only stay in the home for a short period of time may benefit from our adjustable-rate (ARM) loan option. They offer a lower rate during the initial period with fluctuating rates month to month thereafter. The rates depend greatly on index rates and market conditions. ARM loans do come with a negotiated cap.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Harrison
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: For first-time home buyers, an FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan may serve you well. FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration and are insured by the lender. They offer a number of benefits including lower down payments, lower closing costs, and lower interest rates. For potential buyers to qualify for an FHA loan, they must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment income over the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan is often the loan option of choice for potential buyers who do not have a Social Security number, a Green Card, or a credit score. These individuals must, however, provide proof of a consistent employment income, possess a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) as well.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For our military personnel the best all round mortgage option is that of Veterans Administration (VA) Loans which require no down payment and have much lower interest rates than a usual conventional loan. Military personnel looking to purchase a home must be able to provide proof of military service, as well as a confirmation of no dishonorable discharge. They must also provide previous financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Harrison
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing is something many homeowners take part in over time. Homeowners in Harrison looking to reduce their monthly mortgage payments, decrease the interest rates on their loans or make adjustments to early mortgage payoffs, can rely on the effective mortgage refinancing options we offer here at Prysma Lending Group.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Harrison
Reverse Mortgage Options: For those individuals who already own their home and are over the age of 62 but are in need of cash, our reverse mortgage options are sure to fit your needs. Those looking to exchange equity for cash take favor in this mortgage option wherein the homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment to the lender, but rather the lender makes the monthly payment in exchange for the equity in the home. There are no payments due to the lender until such time the home is either sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at Prysma Lending Group, our highly skilled and experienced Mortgage Loan Originators take a great deal of pride in our premier lending services and in meeting the personal and financial needs of all our Harrison clients. At Prysma we offer a number of conventional and unconventional loans geared toward helping potential homeowners purchase their new home. For more information on all our loan options or to schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers, reach out to one of our team members today. You can also complete the entire loan process over the phone or even do so online.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years Of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Harrison, NY
We’re Рonest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.