We will contact you shortly
The Mortgage Loan Originators here at Prysma Lending Group have been providing guidance to our many Glen Cove families and individuals looking to purchase a home. As your trusted lender in Glen Cove, we help our clients understand the many mortgage options they can choose from when setting out to buy a new home. We offer both conventional and non-conventional loans and stand ready to help you choose the best loan option that meets your individual needs.
To schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers or to learn more about our many services and mortgage loan options either fill out the form located here or give a call out to one of our staff today at (855) 513-8374.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Glen Cove
The funding for a conventional loan is provided by the lender because they are not funded by any government organization nor insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Conventional loan offers provided by Prysma Lending Group include the following:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan is offered to individuals who are employed and have a steady monthly income. Usually, these individuals are looking to make monthly mortgage payments that have a fixed-rate and are the same payment amount each month. These loans require a down payment, have a simple fixed-rate, and allow buyers to make the same monthly payment throughout the life of the loan.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Typically ideal for homebuyers who plan on staying in their home for only a short span of time, our adjustable-rate (ARM) loan option is a popular choice. These loans offer a lower rate during the initial period and then rates that fluctuate from month to month thereafter depending upon index rates and market conditions. ARM loans come with a negotiated cap as well.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Glen Cove
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: A popular mortgage choice for many first-time buyers is that of FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans. These loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration but are insured by the lender. They offer such benefits as lower down payments, lower closing costs, and lower interest rates. To qualify for an FHA loan, potential buyers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. as well as a steady employment income for the previous two years.
● Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan, yet another mortgage loan option we offer, is ideal for the buyer who does not have a Social Security number, a Green Card, or a credit score. Buyers must, however, have a proven employment income, a passport, and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration (VA) loans are the perfect loan option for all our military personnel. They require no down payment and have much lower interest rates than typical conventional loans do. Military personnel does, however, have to provide proof of military service, as well as a confirmation of no dishonorable discharge and previous financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Glen Cove
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Homeowners in Glen Cove who need to reduce monthly payments, decrease interest rates or simply want to make adjustments to early mortgage payoff options can take advantage of our specialized mortgage refinancing options wherein we are committed to meet the individual needs of potential buyers.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Glen Cove
Reverse Mortgage Options: For homeowners over the age of 62 in need of cash, we offer our reverse mortgage option. This is an ideal option for individuals looking to exchange equity for cash. With this option, the homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment to the lender. Rather, the lender makes the monthly payment in exchange for the equity in the home that is not paid to the lender until such time that the home is either vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
The dedicated team of mortgage specialists here at Prysma Lending Group take pride in our top of the line lending services and in meeting the needs of all our Glen Cove clients. Our highly skilled and experienced Mortgage Loan Originators are on hand to offer a variety of conventional and unconventional loans. To schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers or to obtain more information about our services, be sure to reach out to a specialist today. If you prefer, you can also complete the loan process online or over the phone as well.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Glen Cove, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.