We will contact you shortly
Prysma Lending Group has come to be known as your go to lending group for all your mortgage loan needs in Buffalo and the adjacent towns. Our dedicated officers take pride in providing conventional and unconventional loans to all our Buffalo clients and in helping many families in the Buffalo area understand the many mortgage options that are available to them. Our highly skilled and experienced Mortgage Loan Originators are prepared to discuss a variety of loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors that may have an impact on your home mortgage.
To schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers or to learn more about your mortgage options, contact us at (855) 513-8374. If you choose, you can also fill out the form located here.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in East-Meadow
A loan funded by the lender and not backed or insured by a government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) is called a conventional mortgage loan. Here at Prysma we offer borrowers a variety of conventional loan options including:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan requires a borrower to make a down payment and has a simple fixed rate. The monthly mortgage payment for the borrower is the same every month.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate (ARM) loan starts out with a lower rate at its inception and then fluctuates. The fluctuations are based on index rates and market conditions. These loans also have a negotiated cap that limits the maximum rate increase that can occur. If you plan to live in your home for a short span of time, an ARM is probably the best mortgage option for you.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in East-Meadow
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Here at Prysma Lending we offer Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans. FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and offer borrowers lower down payments, lower closing costs, and even lower interest rates. In order to qualify for an FHA loan, a borrower much have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and a steady two-year employment history.
● Tax ID Loan: If you have no Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card, then check out of Tax ID loan. The only requirements are that borrowers must be employed and have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For our valued military clients who are looking to purchase a home in Buffalo we offer our Veterans Administration (VA) Loans. To obtain a VA loan military personnel must show proof of military service and provide confirmation that there was no dishonorable discharge. They will also be required to disclose prior financials. VA loans require no down payment and offer lower interest rates.
Mortgage Refinancing in East-Meadow
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you already own a home in Buffalo but need to reduce your monthly mortgage payments or reduce your interest rate, then our mortgage refinancing options are the solution for you. Contact one of our loan officers today to discuss mortgage refinancing options with you and help you choose the option that best fits your financial and lifestyle needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in East-Meadow
Reverse Mortgage Options: Homeowners over the age of 62 in Buffalo who want to exchange the equity in their homes for cash, perhaps a reverse mortgage would work for you. Homeowners are not required to make monthly payments but rather the lender pays them monthly for an exchange of equity in their home. For an additional income, inquire about our reverse mortgage options.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
At Prysma Lending Group our team of highly skilled and experience Mortgage Loan Originators stand ready to meet your every need. Our team of professionals are committed to helping all our Buffalo clients find the right mortgage option that meets with their individual needs. Whether a conventional or unconventional loan, we have got you covered. Simply give a call out to a loan officer today or, if you prefer, you can go through the loan process right online. You can also visit a mortgage loan officer at one of our two Connecticut locations.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout East-Meadow, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.