We will contact you shortly
With years of experience and hundreds of happy clients, Prysma has proved time and time again to be Plymouth, MA’s trusted mortgage lender.
We will do all in our power to make sure you and your family find the home of your dreams, while also sticking to your budget and requests.
We are excited to help you on your journey to home ownership. We offer our expert service both online, over the phone, and at our physical office located at:
Ready to find a home loan? Fill out the form, or give us a call today: 855-950-0202
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Plymouth
Conventional loans are typically backed by the loan company you are directly working with and aren’t insured by the government. This may offer some additional flexibility when applying for your Plymouth home loan. Here are the conventional loans available at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents in Plymouth, MA who are on a fixed income, having consistent payments are extremely important. Fixed rate loans will remain the same no matter what market interest rates do. This will result in your payments being the same over the entire term. Whether a fixed-rate loan is better for you will depend on the interest rate environment when the loan is taken out and on the duration of the loan.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is a type of mortgage in which the interest rate applied on the outstanding balance varies throughout the life of the loan. With an adjustable-rate mortgage, the initial interest rate is fixed for a period of time, after which it resets periodically, often every year or even monthly.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Plymouth
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Since FHA loans are backed and insured by the government, it may be in your best interest to purchase a home this way. You may be eligible for a lower down payment, lower interest rates, and much more when buying your Plymouth home. In order to apply, you must meet a few requirements, which consist of being a verified US citizen, and having a valid social security number.
● Tax ID Loan: You may still be eligible to purchase a home in Plymouth, even if you aren’t a US citizen, with a Tax ID Loan. If you have an Individual Tax Identification Number, Prysma can walk you through the pre-qualification process to see if you are approved for a home loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: VA helps Servicemembers, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of our mission to serve you, we provide a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.
Mortgage Refinancing in Plymouth
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing can potentially lower your monthly mortgage payment, pay off your mortgage faster or get cash out for that project you’ve been planning. Depending on your goals, this may help you reach them on your lineline. Reach out to one of our specialists today, and we’ll help you get started in the right direction.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Plymouth
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you’re age 62 or older, you can receive money from your mortgage company by borrowing against the value of your home through a reverse mortgage. The payments you receive along with accrued interest and other charges increase the loan’s balance and decrease your equity in the property. As long as you live in the home as your primary residence, maintain the home, and pay homeowner’s insurance, property taxes, and homeowner’s and/or condo association dues (if applicable), the loan does not have to be repaid.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although we have two offices in Connecticut, Prysma is licensed to serve CT, NY, MA & FL areas. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
Our two physical locations include:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Plymouth, MA
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.