We will contact you shortly
If you are looking for conventional or unconventional loans in the Jacksonville, FL area you can count on reliable services from Prysma.
Prysma has made many families dreams of owning their own home a reality.
Our professional team will be thorough during the entire loan process including best options for your family, current rates and other circumstantial factors.
If you would like to speak to one of our professionals call us today at (855) 513-8374
Although we don’t have an office in Jacksonville, FL we are licensed in the state of Florida and ready to help you on your quest for home ownership.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Jacksonville
Prysma is completely responsible for all mortgaging for conventional loans as they are not backed by the government, because we are the lender. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are not involved in insuring or backing these loans. Here are the conventional loans we offer Jacksonville buyers:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: We offer month-to-month payments and financing to Jacksonville home buyers, if you are looking for this type of payment fixed-rate may be the best choice for you. Our specialists will take your specific situation and discuss and set a fixed loan rate. Fixed-rates will not change due to the market or interest variables.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you are planning to stay in your new home for a shorter period of time, an adjustable-rate loan may be the smartest choice. A predetermined initial period offers a lower rate. After this period, rates fluctuate based on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap we negotiate will limit the amount your mortgage rate can increase. This means your monthly rates will fluctuate.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Jacksonville
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: With an FHA loan the Federal Housing Administration will back and insure your loan through Prysma. There are some benefits to this type of loan including a smaller down payment requirement, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate. In order to qualify, a buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady, two year employment history.
● Tax ID Loan: If you are a non-citizen and do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card you may qualify for a Tax ID loan. In order to qualify you need to have a passport and individual tax identification number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a Veteran in Jacksonville Florida you may find a Veterans Administration loan is the best fit for your home purchasing needs. A number of these loans have very low interest rates and require no money down. In order to qualify a veteran must have prior financial history, proof of military services and proof that their charge was not dishonorable.
Mortgage Refinancing in Jacksonville
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Prysma offers mortgage refinance to allow you to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Refinancing can be used to increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments. This allows Jacksonville residents to pay off a mortgage more quickly or to decrease the amount paid through the lifetime of a loan. Prysma has the capability to tailor your mortgage to the lifestyle and needs of your family.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Jacksonville
Reverse Mortgage Options: this type of loan can help qualifying homeowners to exchange their home equity for cash. In order to qualify you must own your Jacksonville residence and be over the age of 62. We then pay you for partial equity of your home each month, increasing your monthly income. You will have to agree to pay back the lender if you sell your home or if it’s vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although our offices are in Connecticut we are here for all Jacksonville, Florida residents for conventional and unconventional mortgages. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
However, if you would like to call one of our locations, we have two in Connecticut, call us today! (855) 513-8374
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Jacksonville, FL
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.