We will contact you shortly
If you’re seeking a trusted lender for conventional & unconventional loans within the Waterbury area, you’ve come to the right place.
Prysma has helped families within the Greater Waterbury area realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
The Prysma team will work with you, helping you learn about all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors that contribute to your mortgage.
If you wish to meet with us at one of our offices, we are located at:
To begin on the path to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 950-0202
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Waterbury
Conventional loans, for which there is no governmental financing, are backed and insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging. Prysma offers the following Waterbury conventional loan options:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Waterbury homeowners who make consistent month-to-month payments/financing might want to borrow a Fixed-Rate Loan. Prysma will meet with you to set your monthly payments with then, in exchange for an agreed upon down payment, assign on one simple fixed rate. By going with a fixed-rate loan, market and interest variables will not affect your mortgage payment.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Short-term Waterbury home buyers might want to go with an ARM loan. These loans have a lower rate during the determined initial period. Once this period is up, the loan rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. The maximum your rate can increase is limited due to an interest cap, which is negotiated and placed on your Waterbury mortgage. Your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Waterbury
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Prysma, your Waterbury lender, offers Federal Housing Administration-insured FHA loans, which are government-backed. Prysma can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. You will need a Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history in order to secure an FHA loan.
● Tax ID Loan: Non-US citizens in the Waterbury area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score may be eligible for a Tax ID loan. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), a Tax ID loan might be the right choice.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Waterbury military veterans are eligible for our Veterans Administration (VA) loans, which don’t require a downpayment! As compared to conventional loans, this type of loan also has very low interest rates. You’ll need proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records in order to take out a VA loan.
Mortgage Refinancing in Waterbury
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you want to adjust to your monthly payments, refinancing might be a good choice for you. Refinancing increases or decreases your interest rate or monthly payments so that you can pay off your mortgage more quickly or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma aims to structure your Waterbury mortgage to meet your financial needs and lifestyle. Refinancing is often a great option for Waterbury homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Waterbury
Reverse Mortgage Options: A Reverse Mortgage is an excellent choice for Connecticut residents over the age of 62 who want to exchange equity for cash. Those with reverse mortgages exchange part equity (ownership) of the home for monthly payments rather than making monthly payments for your mortgage. Many reverse mortgage borrowers are retirees in search of income to live on month-to-month. With a Reverse Mortgage, the borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both Conventional and Unconventional mortgage loans in Greater Waterbury and all throughout Connecticut. To complete the loan process, you don’t have to visit our offices. It can still be accomplished over the phone or online.
You can also stop by one of our physical locations. We have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Waterbury, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.