We will contact you shortly
Prysma is your trusted leader in conventional and unconventional loan programs for the Ridgefield area.
We have helped families find the right home loan option to purchase their Ridgefield home.
Let our team of financing professionals sit down with your to discuss the right loan option for you. We take into consideration all loan aspects, such as rates and circumstantial factors that contribute to your mortgage to provide you the best loan options.
Should you want to met in person with an expert and discuss your potential loan options, we have two offices available for you to meet with them:
Are you ready to begin your journey into home ownership? Fill out the form or call us today: (855)-950-0202
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ridgefield
Loans that aren’t insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) are considered conventional loans. That means that we, the lender, is solely responsible for your Ridgefield loan. Here are the conventional loans available at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: If you already know how much you can afford on your monthly mortgage, then a fixed-rate loan may be a great fit for you. Instead of focusing on your down payment, the mortgage terms will be discussed around your monthly payments at one fixed rate.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An ARM loan offers a lower interest rate for a determined period of time, and then can fluctuate after that based on the market. What is great about this is if the market is in your favor, and you only plan on keeping your home for a short period of time, you can purchase with a low initial interest. You may also negotiate the interest cap on your Ridgefield ARM loan, so that no matter the market, your interest rate will never rise above a certain percentage.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ridgefield
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA loans are loans that are backed by the government, and typically make it easier for potential home buyers to secure a home loan. This could include being able to have a lower down payment, better interest rate, as well as lower closing costs among other benefits. You must be a United States resident with a valid Social Security Number and have had steady employment for the past two years in order qualify.
● Tax ID Loan: If you are not a citizen of the United States, then purchasing property with a Tax ID Loan may be a good option for you. This does not require you to have a Social Security Number, credit score, or a Green Card. Prysma provides Ridgefield Tax ID Loans with an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans are eligible to purchase their Ridgefield home with a special loan option provided by the Veterans Administration (VA) with a VA loan. This will allow veterans to purchase a home with no money down more flexible interest rates. You must have proof that you are a military veteran and that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged along with other financial factors in order to qualify.
Mortgage Refinancing in Ridgefield
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you already own a home in the Ridgefield area then refinancing your home loan may be an option to adjust your terms and interest rates. With a mortgage refinance, you can increase or decrease your monthly payments, length of your loan, and interest rate to pay it off sooner or later. Prysma will work with you and your financial needs to find the best refi option for your Ridgefield home loan.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Ridgefield
Reverse Mortgage Options: For those that meet the qualification, Prysma may be able to work with you to turn your Ridgefield home equity into cash to you! This is an especially popular option for retirees looking for an additional income source who already own their home or own a substantial amount of their home.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma has the experts in conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to potential homebuyers in both the Greater Ridgefield area and through all of Connecticut. Complete the loan application process easily online or over the phone.
You may also stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Ridgefield, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.