We will contact you shortly
Prysma is your dependable lender for all your conventional & unconventional loan demands in the Norwalk, CT area.
Prysma has helped families within Norwalk, CT and worked with them to show them that they have an opportunity to own their own home.
Our combination of specialists will help you to explore and understand the best possible loan choices, loan rates, and important details regarding your mortgage.
If you think that meeting in person with a specialist is the better option, you can come visit them at one of our offices. Our offices are located at:
If you are eager to begin your own journey to buying your own home in Norwalk, CT, fill out our form, or call us at
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Norwalk
Conventional loans aren’t supported and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Since the government doesn’t assure backing, the lender (us) is responsible for all mortgaging. These are our conventional loan choices at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: These are typically good for the Norwalk, CT homeowner who favors fixed monthly payments and financing. In exchange for a down payment, monthly payments are considered and priced at a set rate. The best part is you never have to try to determine your mortgage because of a fluctuating market and interest variables.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are practical for homeowners in Norwalk, CT planning to keep their house for a brief time. These loans have a lower rate at the beginning of the period and then varies depending on index rates and market conditions. An interest cap is set at the beginning and put on your Norwalk, CT mortgage, restricting the highest your interest rate can reach.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Norwalk
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is supported by the government and guarantees these loans through your Norwalk, CT lender. We can offer you a better deal conceivably one with a lower down payment, lower closing price, or a reduced interest rate. Borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have maintained an employment history within the prior two years.
● Tax ID Loan: This loan is a sound fit for Non-U.S. citizens who do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We allow for loan applications from Norwalk, CT workers who hold a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans seeking to secure a mortgage loan in Norwalk, CT may find that our VA loan offers to be the ideal loan option. In comparison to conventional loans, most of our VA loans possess lower interest rates and don’t require a down payment. The requirements for this loan include evidence of military service, proof that you weren’t dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Norwalk
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is a beneficial option a homeowner explores when they want to change their monthly payment amount. This can either be a decrease or an increase in your interest rate or monthly payments to allow you to pay off your mortgage faster or pay less on a monthly basis. At Prysma, we aim to find a loan that fits your lifestyle and financial conditions.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Norwalk
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is often intended for homeowners over the age of 62 and who are prepared to trade equity for cash. Instead of making monthly mortgage payments, you transfer your part equity (ownership) of your home and receive a monthly payment as part of the agreement. This is a viable alternative for retirees in need of monthly income. The borrower isn’t expected to repay the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Norwalk, CT and everywhere in the state of Connecticut. You don’t have to come to our physical office to finish the loan process as it can be done online or via the phone.
However, if you prefer to visit our offices, we currently have two offices in Connecticut:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Norwalk, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.