We will contact you shortly
Visit Prysma for all your conventional & unconventional loan needs in the Middletown, CT region.
Prysma has worked with many Middletown, CT families to help them move down the path to homeownership.
Our experts will explain everything and determine which mortgage loan options and rates are best for your specific situation.
Should you want to meet and discuss your plans with us in person, we have two office locations:
To obtain information on how we can help you become a homeowner in the Middletown, CT region, fill out our form or call us at (855) 513-8374, today!
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Middletown
A conventional loan is not backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Lenders (our organization) are responsible for any approved mortgage loan as a result of the lack of government backing. We offer the following conventional loans for Middletown, CT at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: For homeowners in the Middletown, CT area who prefer consistency with their monthly loan payments, this would be a good choice. After applying for your mortgage loan and being approved, we’ll take your down payment before setting your monthly payments at a fixed rate. Our professionals make the process simple to understand. You’ll never be left wondering what your next month’s payment will be.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate Loans (ARM) are beneficial for anyone who would like to only keep their home for a brief period in the Middletown, CT region. This type of loan starts out with a lower rate but does fluctuate depending on the market variables and index rates. Your Middletown, CT mortgage rate will be higher or lower but the interest cap will prevent it from exceeding it.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Middletown
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and ensures these type of loans, which you can obtain at your Middletown, CT lender. FHA loans can provide clients with a better deal that has a lower down payment, closing price, or interest rates. To qualify, you have to possess a valid Social Security number, legal residency in the U.S. and an employment history of at least two years.
● Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan is beneficial and available to Non-U.S. citizens who lack a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. If you have steady employment in Middletown, CT and have valid a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), then this type of loan could help you secure your new home.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Anyone who used to be in the military can apply for a Veterans Administration (VA) loan if they’re searching for a home in Middletown, CT. We’re proud to be able to offer a low-interest rate loan that often doesn’t require a down payment to secure. Qualifying individuals will need to provide evidence of military service, that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and financial history.
Mortgage Refinancing in Middletown
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Individuals seeking the opportunity to adjust their loan payment have the option of mortgage refinancing. This is ideal for modifying your monthly payments or interest rate if you want to pay off your Middletown, CT loan or pay less over time. Give the experts at Prysma a call to discuss your current lifestyle and needs. We’ll work with you to determine whether refinancing is the right choice for your Middletown, CT mortgage loan.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Middletown
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner who is over the age of 62 then a reverse mortgage loan could be right for you if you’re in need of cash. When you choose a reverse mortgage, you receive a monthly payment in exchange for your part ownership of your house. This helps retirees, already on a set income, to get by with providing them additional cash. There’s no need to pay back the lender until you sell or vacate the home.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma strives to provide low-interest conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to families in Middletown, CT and all throughout Connecticut. Our loan application process can be completed online or over the phone.
You can also stop by one of our physical locations. Currently, we have two Connecticut offices. Feel free to stop by during business hours:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Middletown, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.