We will contact you shortly
We are your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans within the Greenwich area.
Many Greenwich area families have learned to trust Prysma with their home ownership dreams.
When you meet with us, we’ll go over the best possible loan options, rates, and all of your family’s specific circumstances affecting your mortgage.
We have two offices available if you want to meet with us in-person:
If you are ready to begin the process of home buying, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 513-8374
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Greenwich
Conventional loans are not federally backed or insured by government agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration or the Veterans Administration. This means that Prysma, as your lender, takes care of all mortgaging. We offer two conventional loan options. They are:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: If you want a steady rate throughout the life of your loan, a fixed-rate loan may be the perfect choice. Fixed-rate loans offer a predetermined interest rate in exchange for a down payment. You won’t have to guess at what your rate may be from month to month based on market or rate fluctuations.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you’ll only own your home for a short time period, an adjustable-rate mortgage may be a smart choice for your Greenwich family. Adjustable-rate mortgages offer a low monthly rate in an initial period. Afterwards, the rate fluctuates from month to month depending on the market and rate indexes. An interest cap is negotiated and placed on your mortgage, however, so you’ll know the maximum amount your rate can increase.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Greenwich
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Federal Housing Administration loans are backed and insured by the government. Because of this, FHA loans can sometimes offer a better deal for Greenwich mortgage. An FHA loan might have a lower down payment requirement, a lower interest rate, or lower closing costs. To secure an FHA loan, a borrower will need a valid Social Security number, lawful U.S. residency, and a stable 2 year work history.
Tax ID Loan: If you are not a U.S. citizen, do not have a Green Card, and have no credit score, Prysma may be able to help! Greenwich workers who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) could qualify for a Tax ID loan.
● Tax ID Loan: If you are not a U.S. citizen, do not have a Green Card, and have no credit score, Prysma may be able to help! Greenwich workers who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) could qualify for a Tax ID loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran, you may want to consider a Veterans Administration loan. VA loans often require no down payment and have very low interest rates. We can get you started in the loan process if you have proof of military service, proof that you were not dishonorably discharged, and your previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Greenwich
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Greenwich homeowners who want to make changes to their current mortgage rates or payments may be interested in a Prysma refinance. Mortgage refinancing can sometimes be useful by changing your monthly payment to pay a loan off faster or by adjusting your rate so you pay less over the lifetime of the loan. We at Prysma want to customize your loan experience to fit your lifestyle and goals. A refinance might be just the tool for you!
Reverse Mortgage Options in Greenwich
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgages allow individuals 62 and older to exchange their home’s equity for a monthly payment. If you are an older individual and own your Greenwich home, you might be interested in learning how you can use your home’s equity to receive extra cash each month. Rather than you paying us, we pay you! The money does not need to be paid back until your home is either sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma’s home loan experts are ready to talk to you today about how they can help you purchase your next Fairfield home loan, refinance your current loan, or take cash out on your equity. Contact them today by starting your application from the convenience of your home.
You may also stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Greenwich, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.