We will contact you shortly
The leader in home loans, both conventional and unconventional, resides in Fairfield. Prysma is dedicated to helping families find the perfect home loan for then so they can become Fairfield homeowners quickly and easily.
Our team of home loan pros is ready to answer any of your mortgage questions. We take all financial considerations into account when pairing you with the best home loan options.
If you would like to meet with one of our home loan pros, we have a pair of offices for you to choose from:
Are you ready to become a homeowner? Fill out the form on the left, or give us a call today: 855-950-0202
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Fairfield
Loans that aren’t insured by government programs such as the FHA or VA are considered conventional mortgage loans. That means that the lender is responsible for your Fairfield home loan. Here are the conventional loans available at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-rate loans are perfect options for homebuyers that know how much they want to pay on their monthly mortgage. This means that your loan terms will be focused on how much you will be paying each month and you can rest assured that your mortgage rate will never fluctuate.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you are open to a more flexible interest rate or plan on selling your home shortly after purchasing it, then an ARM loan may be a suitable option for you. The interest rate on an ARM loan will fluctuate after an agreed upon period of time, depending on the housing market. Your rate will increase or decrease depending on that. There is an option, however, to negotiate a cap on the interest you will pay during the entirety of your loan.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Fairfield
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA loans are loans that are insured by the government and allow for more flexibility in their approval policies. This may make it easier for you to qualify for a home loan! You may also be able to get a better interest rate, lower down payment and more with an FHA loan. To apply, you must be a proven US resident with a social security number to begin your application.
● Tax ID Loan: Did you know you can qualify to purchase a home, even if you aren’t a US citizen? A Tax ID Loan does not require you to have a Social Security Number or even a Green Card to qualify. If you have an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), then you may be eligible for a Prysma Fairfield Tax ID Loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans are eligible for a special home loan option called a Veterans Administration (VA) Loan. This offers special flexibilities in obtaining a loan, such as offering no money down and better interest rates. Proof of military service, along with other verifications are required.
Mortgage Refinancing in Fairfield
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you already own a home and are looking for an adjustment in either your loan terms or your interest rate, then you may want to contact Prysma on their mortgage refi options for your Fairfield home loan. You may be able to decrease your monthly payment, lower your interest rate, or even shorten the term of your loan.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Fairfield
Reverse Mortgage Options: Certain homeowners that meet loan and age qualifications may be able to take cash out of their home equity and receive monthly payments from the loan company! If you are around the age of retirement and are looking for another avenue for cash, talk to Prysma to see if you are eligible for a reverse mortgage on your Fairfield home.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma’s home loan experts are ready to talk to you today about how they can help you purchase your next Fairfield home loan, refinance your current loan, or take cash out on your equity. Contact them today by starting your application from the convenience of your home.
You may also stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Fairfield, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.