We will contact you shortly
If you are looking for a trusted lender for conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in the Darien, CT area, look no further.
Prysma is dedicated to helping the families in the Darien area own their own home.
Members of the Prysma team with sit down with you and determine the best possible loan options, rates, and relevant factors that affect your mortgage.
If you would like to meet with us at our office, we have two offices available:
To start your journey towards owning your own Darien home, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 906-3416.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Darien
Conventional loans, while not having any direct governmental financing, are backed by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all of the mortgaging, and offers the following conventional loan payouts to Darien Residents:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: For a Darien resident with a steady and reliable income, Prysma may recommend a Fixed-Rate loan as the best course of action. We will discuss your monthly payments with you, and, in exchange for an agreed upon down payment, we can assign one simple fixed rate. This means that there is no guesswork as to what is due each month: no worries, no surprises.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: With an Adjustable-Rate (ARM) loan, monthly rates and payments tend to fluctuate with the most recent market conditions and index rates. Typically, these loans are best for Darien residents who only plan on owning a house for a short term. There is an initial, predetermined period where rates remain low, but once that time is up, your rates are subject to market conditions. Because of this, an interest cap is placed on these loans when they are negotiated, so that in the event of poor market conditions, there is a maximum you are required to pay each month. Discuss with one of our loan specialists to see if this is the right option for you.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Darien
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Prysma also offers government-backed Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans to Darien residents. These loans, as offered by Prysma, can potentially result in lower down payments, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. If you would like an FHA loan, you will need a Social Security number, proof of residence in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history.
● Tax ID Loan: In the event that you do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, credit score, or are otherwise a Non-US citizen, you may still be eligible for a Tax ID loan. In order to qualify, you will need to be able to present a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Darien residents who have served in the military are eligible for one of our Veterans Administration (VA) loans. Most of our VA loans have little-to-no down payment, and have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans. To qualify, you will need proof of military service, proof that you were/have not been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Darien
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are a Darien resident looking to adjust your monthly payments, refinancing may be the right option for you. Refinancing can increase or decrease your monthly payments or interest rates so that you may either pay off your loan faster, or pay less over time. Prysma aims to restructure your mortgage loans to meet the specific needs of your finances or lifestyle.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Darien
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a Connecticut resident over the age of 62, and want to exchange your equity for cash, a Reverse Mortgage may be the right option for you. Those who choose to take a reverse mortgage exchange their home equity for steady cash payments. This is a viable option for retirees who are looking for a reliable source of income on a month-to-month basis. In the case of a reverse mortgage, the borrower is not required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers Conventional and Unconventional loans to residents in Darien and those all throughout Connecticut. Every part of the loan process can be handled online, or over the phone, for your convenience.
If you wish to meet with one of our advisors or loan specialists, feel free to visit us at one of our two office locations in Connecticut:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Darien, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.