We will contact you shortly
If you’re seeking a trusted lender for conventional & unconventional loans within the Bridgeport area, you’ve come to the right place.
Prysma has helped families within the Bridgeport area discover that they do have the option to own their own home.
The Prysma team will sit down with you and discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
We also offer you the opportunity to meet with us in person at our two office locations:
To start on your path to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 906-3416
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Bridgeport
Conventional loans, for which there is no governmental financing, are backed and insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging. Prysma offers the following Bridgeport conventional loan options:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A Bridgeport homeowner who is reliable with steady month-to-month with payments might want to borrow a Fixed-Rate Loan. We will discuss your monthly payments with you and then, in exchange for an agreed upon down payment, assign on one simple fixed rate. This way, there’s no guessing what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Bridgeport homeowners who plan to own a house for a short term might want to go with an ARM loan. During the determined initial period, these loans have a lower rate. Once this period is up, the loan rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Bridgeport mortgage, thus limiting the maximum your rate can increase. Your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Bridgeport
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Prysma, your Bridgeport lender, also offers government-backed Federal Housing Administration insures FHA loans. Prysma can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. In order to go the route of an FHA loan you will need a Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history.
● Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good option for Non-US citizens in the Bridgeport area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you might be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Bridgeport military veterans are eligible for our Veterans Administration (VA) loans! Most of our VA loans don’t require a downpayment and have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans. To take out a VA loan, you’ll need proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Bridgeport
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you want to adjust to your monthly payments, refinancing might be a good choice for you. Refinancing increases or decreases your interest rate or monthly payments so that you can pay off your mortgage more quickly or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma aims to structure your Bridgeport mortgage to meet your financial needs and lifestyle. Refinancing is often a great option for Bridgeport homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Bridgeport
Reverse Mortgage Options: Connecticut residents over the age of 62 who want to exchange equity for cash might benefit from a Reverse Mortgage. Those with reverse mortgages exchange part equity (ownership) of the home for monthly payments rather than making monthly payments for your mortgage. Retirees in search of income to live on month-to-month often do well with this option. With reverse mortgages, the borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Greater Bridgeport and all throughout Connecticut. You don’t have to visit our offices to complete the loan process as each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
You can also stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Bridgeport, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.