We will contact you shortly
When you’re looking to obtain a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your number one Ansonia, CT lender.
We work hard to give families the opportunity to become first-time Ansonia, CT homeowners with a fair loan.
We will help you find the right mortgage loan that will fit your unique needs while staying under your budget.
Call us at (855) 513-8374 to speak with an expert or fill out our form for more details on how you can own your own home in Ansonia, CT.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ansonia, CT
Conventional loans aren’t reinforced or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). This means that the lender (us) is held liable for all mortgage loans. We offer a variety of conventional loan types at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: For those residing in Ansonia, CT who are currently on a fixed income, predictability is essential—especially when it comes to your bills. After funding a chosen down payment, monthly payments will be discussed and chosen at a specific price. If it’s important for you to know the exact price of your mortgage payment, then a fixed-rate loan is going to be the ideal choice for you.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you’re only planning to keep a home in the Ansonia, CT area for a brief time, then an Adjustable-Rate Loan (ARM) might be the right option for you. These loans have a lower rate in the initial period that fluctuates over time depending on the index rates and market conditions. A cap is put in place on your Ansonia, CT ARM loan to prevent your interest rate from exceeding a set amount.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ansonia, CT
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is backed by the government. Your loan is insured after you obtain it from your Ansonia, CT lender. This also gives Prysma the chance to provide you with a much better deal. For example, you might be able to have a reduced down payment or a decreased interest rate. Individuals looking to apply for this loan need a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and at least two years of consecutive employment.
● Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID loan is a good choice for any Non-U.S. citizen who doesn’t have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma takes loan applications from Ansonia, CT workers who currently possess a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Any military veteran wishing to secure a mortgage loan in Ansonia, CT should consider the Veterans Administration (VA) Loan. The VA loan allows our military veterans the opportunity to obtain a loan with reduced interest rates and often the down payment is not required. To qualify, all applicants must be able to provide proof of military service, demonstrate that you weren’t dishonorably discharged, and a copy of their financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Ansonia, CT
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing is sought after when homeowners would like to adjust their month-to-month payment or interest rate. Our refinancing experts can work with you to increase or decrease your rates or payments. This will give you the opportunity to pay off your mortgage in a shorter time period or to lower your monthly payments. Reach out to our professionals to see how we can assist you with your refinancing objectives.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Ansonia, CT
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage is a great choice for homeowners over the age of 62 who are trying to find additional income. These individuals would need to trade equity (home ownership) for regular payments. It doesn’t have to be repaid until you sell or leave your residence.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers a range of conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Ansonia, CT and all across the state of Connecticut. Fill out your loan application online or via telephone. You never have to step foot in our office.
If you would like to stop by, we have two physical locations in Connecticut:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Ansonia, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.