We will contact you shortly
Prysma Lending Group has a wide range of options to help everyone purchase and own their own home in the White Plains area. We are your trusted lender for loans in White Plains, offering both conventional and unconventional loans. We provide loan options and rates to circumstantial factors that contribute to a mortgage. Our team is committed to helping you at any point in the process and is ready to answer any questions you may have to make decisions.
Learn more about the services we offer, fill out the form here or call us today (855) 906-3416.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in White Plains
We provide all the mortgage funding for conventional loans due to a lack of government funding. Mortgage loans are also not backed or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Here are the options we offer our clients for conventional loans:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan will be the best option for an individual with a steady monthly income and is looking to make a monthly mortgage payment. You will receive a simple fixed-rate and be required to pay a down payment upfront and subsequently pay monthly payments. This loan ensures that the monthly payment remains the same throughout the time of the loan.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate loan is the best option for an individual who is planning to buy a home in White Plains but only have it for a short period of time. ARM mortgage offers a lower rate during the initial period and then has fluctuating rates each month that are dependent on the market conditions and index rates. Even with the fluctuating rate, there is a maximum rate increase that will have a negotiated cap for this type of loan.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in White Plains
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: A Federal Housing Administration Loan is backed by the Federal Housing Administration government organization that is insured by the lender. Prysma offers our clients a better deal to give you a lower down payment, lower closing costs, and even lower interest rates. For qualification, borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment history within the two years prior to applying for the loan.
● Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan is perfect for individuals who don’t have a social security number, a Green Card, or a credit score. Prysma will offer a Tax ID loan for individuals who have a steady employment income and possess a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: A Veterans Administration Loan is the best option for those in the military. A VA loan typically does not require a down payment and offers lower interest rates compared to conventional loans. Proof of military service is required as well as confirmation of no dishonorable discharge and disclosure of previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in White Plains
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Prysma can help you refinance your mortgage by decreasing interest rates, reducing monthly payments, adjusting early mortgage payoff options, or even try to pay less through the term of the loan. Our team is dedicated to offering you the services to meet all your financial and lifestyle needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in White Plains
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are over the age of 62 and want to exchange equity for cash in order to live month to month a reverse mortgage is ideal for you. The mortgage allows for a homeowner not to pay a monthly mortgage payment but exchanges their equity in the home and the lender will pay the monthly payments instead. With a reverse mortgage, you won’t make payments to the lender until your home is vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Our Mortgage Loan Originators team here at Prysma Lending Group strives to deliver our White Plains clients’ highest quality services. We are committed to meet all the needs of our clients through conventional or unconventional loans. You can contact one of our loan officers at one of our Connecticut locations in Bridgeport and Danbury. At your convenience, you can also complete the loan process over the phone and online.
Our two Connecticut offices are located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout White Plains, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.