We will contact you shortly
At Prysma Lending Group, conveniently located in Connecticut at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT our team of dedicated Mortgage Loan Originators takes pride in serving our many valued clients in the Lindenhurst area with all their mortgage loan needs.
We have been providing conventional and unconventional loans for years to clients and assist many families in understanding their mortgage loan options. From loan options and rates to circumstantial factors that may have an impact on your Lindenhurst home mortgage, our team covers it all.
For more information about our high-quality lending options or to schedule an appointment with one of our qualified loans gives a shout out to our team at (855) 906-3416. You may also fill out the form located here if you prefer.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Lindenhurst
A conventional loan is not backed or insured by a government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Instead, the mortgage funding is the responsibility of our team here at Prysma (the lender) and we offer a number of conventional loan options that include:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan requires the borrower to make a down payment and then make monthly payments that are calculated with a simple fixed rate. With our popular fixed-rate loan you make the same mortgage payment month after month.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Our mortgage loans that start out with a lower rate during the initial period and then fluctuate based on index rates and market conditions are called adjustable-rate (ARM) loans. ARM loans have a negotiated cap that limits the maximum rate increase that can occur. This loan option is ideal for our Lindenhurst homeowners who only plan on keeping their homes for a short period of time.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Lindenhurst
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government organization. Though the loans are government-backed they are insured by the lender. The lender can offer you a better deal, which may include a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or even lower interest rates. Borrowers must have, in addition to a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment history within the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: For those potential homeowners who do not have a Social Security number, a credit score, or a Green Card, a Tax ID loan is apt to be the right choice for you. Here at Prysma, we offer loans to those borrowers who are employed and have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For all our valued military clients, we offer Veterans Administration (VA) loans. Most of our VA loans require no down payment and offer much lower interest rates than typical conventional loans. VA loans do require proof of military service. They also require disclosure of prior financials as well as confirmation that there has been no dishonorable discharge.
Mortgage Refinancing in Lindenhurst
Mortgage Refinancing Options: For existing homeowners in Ithaca who want to reduce monthly mortgage payments, lower loan rates, or just need to access the equity in their homes, Prysma Lending Group offers specialized mortgage refinancing options that are sure to fit both your lifestyle and your personal financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Lindenhurst
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner in Lindenhurst who needs to reduce your monthly mortgage payment or reduce your interest rate, then you want to be sure to talk with one of our loan officers about our mortgage refinancing options. Our officers will help to ensure that you choose the option that best fits your financial and lifestyle needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
At the Prysma Lending Group, our team of dedicated loan specialists has helped thousands of Lindenhurst clients find and ultimately experience their homeownership dreams. We have earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups on this side of the state. At Prysma our clients are our number one priority and by always doing right by our clients and assisting with all their important decision making, we continue to enjoy our marketplace presence today. Our specialists ensure that clients can comfortably afford their mortgages without the struggle of financial challenges. With our two locations in Connecticut, our team of skilled loan specialists stands ready to meet your every need, whatever your needs or choice may be.
Our two Connecticut offices are conveniently located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Lindenhurst, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.