We will contact you shortly
If you are in the market for a conventional or unconventional loan, then look no further than the team of advisors here at Prysma Lending Group.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced advisors serving Ithaca is on hand to take care of your every need. We have experience with the simplest of loans to the most complex and are prepared to meet the needs of all our valued clients.
To take steps toward homeownership, fill out our online form or reach out to a team member today at (855) 906-3416.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ithaca
Prysma offers home buyers conventional loans that have rates set out by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These loans, however, are not backed by a government agency but do provide standardized mortgage lending options for buyers here in the U.S.
● Fixed-Rate Loan: We also offer clients fixed-rate loans, whose rates never increase over time, unlike variable rate loans. These popular loans offer fixed interest rates and fixed mortgage payments throughout the lifespan of the mortgage loan.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Further loan options the team here at Prysma offers, are Adjustable Rate (ARM) loans with rates that adjust during the life of the loan. ARM loans often have a cap that serves to limit the amount of the actual rate increase. If you plan to pay off your loan within a specific timeframe or will not find yourself faced with financial hardships when the rates increase, then an ARM loan may be the ideal loan option for you.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ithaca
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Unconventional mortgage loans, such as Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans are a popular loan option for many first-time home buyers. They are guaranteed by the government and have government-provided insurance through the lender. To apply for an FHA loan, potential buyers must meet certain criteria. They must (1) be a US citizen with lawful residence here in the U.S; (2) have a valid Social Security number; and (3) have a two-year steady employment record in advance of the loan application. FHA loans offer home buyers a number of features including moderate payments, lower interest rates, and reduced closing costs.
● Tax ID Loan: Those non-U.S. citizen homebuyers who do not possess a Green Card or Social Security number but do possess a current passport and/or a Tax Identification Number (ITIN) may be eligible to apply for a Tax ID loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Finally, for active military service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses of service members, our team of mortgage specialists offers Veterans Administration (VA) Loans. These VA loans provide military personnel with the means to build, purchase, repair, retain, or adapt a home that meets their specific home and occupancy needs. Here at Prysma, we provide military personnel with loan guarantee benefits and other housing options that present with favorable terms.
Mortgage Refinancing in Ithaca
Mortgage Refinancing Options: For existing homeowners in Ithaca who want to reduce monthly mortgage payments, lower loan rates, or just need to access the equity in their homes, Prysma Lending Group offers specialized mortgage refinancing options that are sure to fit both your lifestyle and your personal financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Ithaca
Reverse Mortgage Options: Here at Prysma we also offer our clients over the age of 62 who seek a supplemental income, want to pay off an existing mortgage, or perhaps have excessive healthcare expenses they need to pay, Reverse Mortgages. A Reverse Mortgage provides homeowners an option to convert the equity in their home into cash without having to actually sell their home. Our highly skilled loan specialists are prepared to answer all your questions with regard to a Reverse Mortgage and help with your decision-making process when determining whether or not this mortgage option is ideal for you. One of the most common concerns is the simple fact that a Reverse Mortgage reduces the amount of assets that are available to you or to your heirs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
At the Prysma Lending Group, our team of dedicated loan specialists has helped thousands of Ithaca clients find and ultimately experience their homeownership dreams. We have earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups in Ithica. At Prysma our clients are our number one priority and by always doing right by our clients and assisting with all their important decision making, we continue to enjoy our marketplace presence today. Our specialists ensure that clients can comfortably afford their mortgages without the struggle of financial challenges. With our two locations in Connecticut, our team of skilled loan specialists stands ready to meet your every need, whatever your needs or choice may be.
Our two Connecticut offices are conveniently located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Ithaca, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.