We will contact you shortly
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have been helping Garden City families and individuals to understand the many mortgage options they have available when purchasing or owning a home. Prysma is your trusted lender in Garden City offering both conventional and unconventional loans. Our specialists stand ready to serve you and to offer the insight needed when it comes to choosing the ideal loan option that suits your specific needs.
For more information about our many services and mortgage loan options fill out the form located here or reach out to one of our Mortgage Loan Originators today at (855) 513-8374.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Garden City
The mortgage funding for a conventional loan is provided by the lender since they lack government funding and are not insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). The conventional loan offers we provide potential buyers include:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Individuals with a steady monthly income wanting to make monthly mortgage payments, may find that a fixed-rate loan is an ideal option for them. A fixed-rate loan offers a simple fixed-rate and monthly payments that remain the same throughout the life of the loan once an upfront down payment is made.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Our adjustable-rate (ARM) loan option is ideal for the home purchaser who plans to only own their home for a short period of time. It offers a lower rate during the initial period and presents a fluctuating rate that will differ from month to month depending upon market conditions and index rates. The good side of this loan option is that it comes with a negotiated cap.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Garden City
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Here at Prysma we also offer FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans which are backed by the Federal Housing Administration and insured by us. Homebuyers can receive a better deal including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, and even lower interest rates. In order to qualify for this type of loan, borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and also a steady employment income for the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: If a potential buyer does not have a Social Security number, a Green Card or a credit score, a Tax ID loan may be the only loan option available. However, you must have a consistent employment income as well as a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For our military personnel, Prysma offers Veterans Administration (VA) loans. These specialized loans require no down payment and present with much lower interest rates than typical conventional loans. Personnel must provide proof of military service, confirmation of no dishonorable discharge, and provide previous financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Garden City
Mortgage Refinancing Options: For our Garden City homeowners who are in need of decreasing interest rates, reducing monthly payments, or simply are looking for early mortgage payoff options the team here at Prysma has got you covered. We strive to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Garden City
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are over the age of 62 and are trying to exchange equity for cash then take advantage of our reverse mortgage options wherein the homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment to the lender but rather the lender makes the monthly payment in exchange for the equity in the home. There are no payments due to the lender until such time the home is either vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we are committed to providing all our Garden City clients with only the highest quality services. Our team of dedicated Mortgage Loan Originators is steadfast in their commitment to meet the personal needs of our clients and do so by way of conventional or unconventional loans. To learn more about our high-quality services and loan options, reach out to a loan specialist today. You can also complete the loan process online or over the phone if that is your preference.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Garden City, NY
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.