We will contact you shortly
As your trusted lender within the Quincy area, we are here to assist you with both conventional & unconventional loans. Prysma has helped people realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
In order to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage, our team of professionals will go through every step of the process with you and answer all of your questions.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 855-950-0202.
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Quincy
As conventional loans are not backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA), it is important to note that there is no governmental financing. The lender, therefore us, is responsible for all mortgaging. Our conventional loan options for our clients at Prysma include:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: If you would like to have fixed monthly payments for your Quincy, MA mortgage loans, then a fixed-rate loan would be a good choice for you. To obtain this loan, you provide a set down payment as part of the investment. We discuss monthly payments to establish a fixed monthly rate. Since it’s a fixed-rate, it never fluctuates as a result of market or interest variables.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you are a Quincy homeowner planning on keeping your house for a short term, then ARM loans are a good option for you. These loans, during the determined initial period, have a lower rate and will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap will always be negotiated and placed upon your Quincy mortgage, but on different months your fate could be lower or higher. By allowing an interest cap, this will limit the maximum your rate can increase to.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Quincy
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Through your Quincy lender, the Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans. We are able to provide you with a better deal, including lower closing cost, a lower down payment, and even lower interest rates. In order to be qualified, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a consistent employment history within the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good idea for Non-US citizens in the area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you might be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan our VA loan options may be just what you’re looking for! Compared to conventional loans, our VA loans have very low interest rates, and most don’t require money down. All that is required for this loan is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Quincy
Mortgage Refinancing Options: The best option for when you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments is usually refinancing. By increasing or decreasing your interest rate or monthly payments, this can result in paying off the mortgage quicker or paying less through the lifetime of the loan. In the end, all we want to do at Prysma is help to mold your mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Quincy
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you’re looking to exchange equity for cash and are a homeowner over the age of 62, a reverse mortgage loan is for you. You exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you instead, rather than paying us monthly payments for your mortgage. The borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated. Retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month often choose this option.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Quincy and all throughout Massachusetts. You don’t have to visit our offices to complete the loan process, as each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
We have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Quincy, MA
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.