We will contact you shortly
When you are looking to obtain a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your number one loan lender.
Families in the Lowell area always have the option to own their own home and Prysma is here to help them realize this.
Our team of professionals will work with you to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors that contribute to your mortgage.
If you would like to meet with one of our experts, and learn more about our services, we have two offices available at:
To start your new and exciting journey to homeownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (203) 743-9985
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Lowell
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) both do not back up, or insure conventional loans. There is no governmental financing done at all. Because of this, we (the lender) are responsible for all mortgaging. The conventional loan options that we offer our clients at Prysma are as follows:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are interested in a loan with set month-to-month payments and financing, a fixed-rate loan may be the perfect choice for your Lowell family. Our loan specialists will discuss and set a fixed loan rate based on your specific situation and down payment amount. You won’t have to worry about guessing what your monthly rate will be, as it will not change due to the market or interest variables.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Lowell homeowners who plan to own a house short term might want to go with an ARM loan. During the determined initial period, these loans have a lower rate. Once this period is up, the loan rates shift depending on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Lowell mortgage, limiting the maximum your rate can increase. Your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Lowell
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures its loans through Prysma. Prysma, your Lowell lender, can offer you a great deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or even lower interest rates. Those who borrow must have a valid Social Security number, residency in the U.S., and a consistent employment history within the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: The tax ID loans are available to workers in the Lowell area. This may be the right fit for Non-US citizens without a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Those who borrow must have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan, you may be able to qualify for our VA loan options. Most of our VA loans don’t require a downpayment, and have low interest rates in comparison to conventional loans. In order to take out a VA loan, borrowers will need proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Lowell
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing could be the right way to go when you want to make changes to your monthly payments. This can fluctuate your interest rate or monthly payments, which allows you to pay off your mortgage faster, or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma’s goal is to mold your Lowell mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is usually a great option for new homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Lowell
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan would be a good idea for homeowners over 62-years-old, who are interested in exchanging equity for cash. With reverse mortgage loans, a month-to-month payment goes in your pocket when you choose to change your part equity (ownership) of your home. This choice is smart for retirees in need of additional income to survive each month. Also, the borrower does not have to worry about repaying the loan until the home is sold or left.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma is able to offer our Lowell clients both Conventional and Unconventional mortgage loans. To access a loan, we can work with you over the phone online.
However, if you prefer to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Lowell, MA
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.