We will contact you shortly
When you need a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your trusted Framingham, MA lender.
We strive to give families the chance to own their first Framingham, MA home by securing a loan to make that dream come true.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 855-950-0202
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Framingham
Loans that aren’t insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) are considered to be conventional loans. That means that Prysma, as the lender, is solely responsible for your Framingham loan. Here are the conventional loans that we have to offer:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents in Framingham, MA who are on a fixed income, having predictable payments is essential. After paying a set down payment, monthly payments will be configured and set a chosen amount. If you don’t want to have to figure out the price of your mortgage payment from month-to-month as a result of fluctuating market and interest variables, then a fixed-rate loan is the one for you.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: A good option for Framingham homeowners planning on keeping their house for a short term are Arm loans. Due to their lower rate, these loans during the determined initial period will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. Your mortgage will have an interest cap (to limit the maximum your rate can increase to) negotiated and placed upon it. However, different months your rate could be lower or higher.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Framingham
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Since FHA loans are backed and insured by the government, it may be in your best interest to purchase a home this way. You may be eligible for a lower down payment, lower interest rates, and much more when buying your Framingham home. In order to apply, you must meet a few requirements, which consist of being a verified US citizen, and having a valid social security number.
● Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID loan is a good choice for any Non-U.S. citizen who doesn’t have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma takes loan applications from Framingham, CT workers who currently possess a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: As a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan within Framingham, the most suitable loans for you may be our VA loans. For the most part, these do not have a requirement of money done and, instead, come with very low interest rates (in comparison to conventional loans); except the requirements one has to meet to be able to possess these loans are: proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Framingham
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing is sought after when homeowners would like to adjust their month-to-month payment or interest rate. Our refinancing experts can work with you to increase or decrease your rates or payments. This will give you the opportunity to pay off your mortgage in a shorter time period or to lower your monthly payments. Reach out to our professionals to see how we can assist you with your refinancing objectives.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Framingham
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is for homeowners over the age of 62 and looking to exchange equity for cash. Instead of paying us monthly payments for your mortgage, you exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you instead. This is popular for retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month. The borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although we have two offices in Connecticut, Prysma is licensed to serve the CT, NY, MA & FL areas. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
Our two physical locations include:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Framingham, MA
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.