We will contact you shortly
Prysma is the Shelton, CT area’s trusted lender for all your conventional & unconventional loan needs.
Prysma has helped thousands of families successfully navigate the path to owning their own home.
Our dedicated mortgage loan experts will explain the best loan options, loan rates, and any other specific details.
We also have two offices if you want to meet with us in-person:
If you’re ready to own your first home in Shelton, CT, fill in the form or feel free to call us at (855) 513-8374 to get more info!
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Shelton
Conventional loans are not guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As a result of the lack of insurance from the government, the lender (us) is responsible for these types of mortgage loans. The following are our Shelton, CT conventional loan available at Prysma:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-Rate Loans are good for Shelton, CT homeowners who prefer consistent payments and financing. After a set down payment has been determined, monthly payments are priced at a fixed rate. Homeowners are never left trying to determine their next mortgage payment based on market and interest variables.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: The ARM loans at Prysma are useful for homeowners in Shelton, CT that wish to keep their home for a short period of time. These loan types start with a low rate during the initial period and then vary depending on index rates and market conditions. It could be more or less from one month to the next, but an interest cap is set at the beginning on your Shelton, CT mortgage, restricting the maximum your rate can rise.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in Shelton
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan is guaranteed by the government. It’s also insured by the government through your Shelton, CT lender. This allows us to provide you with a better deal, such as one with a moderate down payment, reduced closing costs, or even a lower interest rate. Applicants must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have a steady employment history over the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan:The Tax ID Loan is a solid choice for Non-U.S. citizens who don’t hold a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We provide these loans to Shelton, CT workers who currently have a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For military veterans looking to settle down in Shelton, CT, our Veterans Administration (VA) Loans may be right for you! When you compare them to conventional loans, several of our VA loans have lower interest rates and don’t require a down payment from you. You must provide proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and your financials when applying for these loans.
Mortgage Refinancing in Shelton
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is an option for homeowners seeking to adjust their monthly loan payments. Depending on your needs, either increase or decrease your monthly payments or interest rate. You can pay off your mortgage faster or pay less over the loan’s lifetime. At Prysma, we do our best to make certain your Shelton, CT mortgage fits your financial and lifestyle requirements. Refinancing can be very helpful for Shelton, CT homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Shelton
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan is intended for homeowners over 62-years-old who are interested in exchanging equity for cash. It’s a month-to-month payment that goes in your pocket when you choose to swap your part equity (ownership) of your home. This is a lucrative choice for retirees in need of additional income to survive each month. Plus, the borrower isn’t required to repay it until the home is sold or left.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma provides various conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to residents in Shelton, CT and all over the state of Connecticut. You’re not required to come to our physical location to fill out a loan application because you can take care of it online or feel free to give us a call.
However, if you’re more comfortable coming to our office, we can be found at the following locations in Connecticut:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout Shelton, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.