We will contact you shortly
Within the New Canaan area, we stand as your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans.
Families in the New Canaan area always have the option to own their own home and Prysma is here to help them realize this.
Sitting down with you personally, our team of professionals is here to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
If you would like to meet in our office we have two offices:
Call us today or fill out the form to the left to begin your journey to home ownership. We can be reached at: (855) 513-8374
Conventional Mortgage Loans in New Canaan
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA), both, do not back up or insure conventional loans. There is no governmental financing at all. Due to this we (the lender) are responsible for all mortgaging. The conventional loan options that we do offer our New Canaan clients at Prysma are as follows:
● Fixed-Rate Loan: The perfect option for New Canaan homeowners who are very steady month-to-month with payments and financing. Set at one simple fixed rate, after discussing, monthly payments will be an exchanged for a set down payment. And based upon market and interest variables your mortgage payment will be determined.
● Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: A good option for New Canaan homeowners planning on keeping their house for a short term are Arm loans. Due to their lower rate, these loans during the determined initial period will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. Your New Canaan mortgage will have an interest cap (to limit the maximum your rate can increase to ) negotiated and placed upon it. However, different months your rate could be lower or higher.
Non-Conventional Mortgage Loans in New Canaan
● Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Government-backed, the Federal Housing Administration will insure these loans overseen by your New Canaan lender. A better deal is achievable due to the possible inclusion of a lower down payment with closing cost or interest rates. Borrowers qualifications are as follows: they must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. ad have steady employment history within the past two years.
● Tax ID Loan: As a NON-US citizen who does not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card then these are the loans that will best suit you. As a worker in the New Canaan area with a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) we will offer you loans.
● Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: As a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan within New Canaan, the most suitable loans for you may be our VA loans. For the most part, these do not have a requirement of money done and, instead, come with very low interest rates (in comparison to conventional loans); except the requirements one has to meet to be able to possess these loans are: proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in New Canaan
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing, being the best option for you, can help when you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Through the process of increasing or decreasing your interest rate or monthly payments, the mortgage can be paid off quicker to cost less through the lifetime of the loan. Concerning your lifestyle and financial needs, our job as Prysma allows us to help fit your New Canaan mortgage around such.
Notably so, refinancing for New Canaan homeowners is often a useful option.
Reverse Mortgage Options in New Canaan
Reverse Mortgage Options: Looking to exchange equity for cash? If you stand at an age over 62 and are a homeowner, then you are applicable for a reverse mortgage. By exchanging your part equity (ownership) of the home, you will replace paying us monthly payments for your mortgage instead and we will be paying you as a result. If you’re looking for income to live on month-to-month and are a retiree, this option is a viable option. And there is no need to rush, for not until the home is sold or vacated will the borrower need to pay back the lender.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
All throughout Connection, including the New Canaan area, Prysma is here to offer our clients both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans. All of this can be done over the phone or online as you are never required to come to our office in order to complete the loan process.
However if you do want to stop by then we have two Connecticut offices you’re free to visit at any time located at:
Focused on Hispanic Homeownership
We know that not everyone gets treated equally in the home-buying process. We’re here to correct that for members of our community.
20+ Years of Experience
We’re passionate about what we do, so it’s easy for us to keep growing and delivering home loans to Hispanic families throughout New Canaan, CT
We’re Honest And Transparent
We want to make your home-buying experience as clear and accessible as possible. We will always be upfront with you about your options.
We Find Solutions
The home-buying process can be challenging. We’ll help you navigate your options and find the home loan that’s perfect for you.